City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (6072-51)
Who is the qualification for?
This qualification is for learners wishing to qualify for the CSCS UK Ltd Green Card to access construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker.
What does the qualification cover?
The qualification covers the health and safety knowledge that is required to gain a CSCS Green Card for access to construction sites in the UK.
Structure of the course
To achieve the qualification learners must achieve the following units:
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment online multiple choice test.
The training/online exam will cover the below units:
1. Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
2. Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
3. Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
4. Know risks to health within a construction environment
5. Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
1 day course to include training and assessment
£150 + VAT including certification
On completion of this you will be able to book yourself in for the Health and Safety for Operatives Test at your preferred Pearson Vue test centre. Once both exams have been passed you will be able to apply for your CSCS card by visiting https://www.cscs.uk.com/
PGL Assessment and Training - Training Tomorrows Workforce Today - Tel: 01392 437373
Clyst Works, Clyst Road, Topsham
PGL Training and Assessment Centre
Units 6-20 Centurion Mill, Kestrel Way, Sowton Industrial Estate
Exeter EX2 7LA
PGL - Careers4U
Follow PGL on Social Media
PGL Assessment and Training - Training Tomorrows Workforce Today